Total Pageviews

Friday 30 November 2012

A beginning

Here we go! This is my first blog so I hope I don't make too many mistakes. I am upset. I am frustrated. I am going to change. Recently I started teaching a high school course called IDC. This is a course that combines two credits - English and World Issues. After watching many documentary films and researching areas of interest for my students I felt inspired to "practice what I was preaching." The first unit was on Human Rights and the second we are just completing is on the Environment. I already consider myself an Environmentalist - but there is just so much more I (and my family) could be doing. So - I have given myself a year to be better. A year to help the environment. A year to educate myself and others. A year to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment